We offer our clients expert legal advice.

Family Law


General Legal Services

Whether you are filing for divorce; desiring to establish or modify a custody arrangement; needing to establish, defend or modify a child support order, or have any other issues regarding custody of children, I am willing to help you.

I offer services in guardianship, landlord/tenant, and general litigation matters.

Offering mediation services for parties currently going through family court, parties considering filing for divorce, child custody or child support; or parties considering modifying existing orders of custody or support.

Law Offices of Robert W. Bilbrey

4051 Jeffco Blvd.  Suite 5, Arnold, MO 63052

Phone:  636-461-0720

Fax:  636-461-0726